I Survived the 21-day Phiten Challenge
I am one of the three lucky bloggers, who were given a chance to try the famous Phiten products through the Phiten Challenge Contest.
Last May 14, 2011, my wife, Iris, and I were fortunate to be invited to attend the Phiten product launch at Hypy’s Restaurant located in Robinson’s Galleria Mall. Renowned fitness and sports training guru of the country, Mr. Jim Saret, together with the officials of Phiten from Japan was there during the product launch, as well as the launching of the Phiten Challenge Contest.
Now you might wanna ask, Who and what is Phiten?
Phiten was founded in 1982 by Yoshihiro Hirata and Ayako Doue in Japan. Yoshihiro Hirata studied physical therapy and rehabilitation methods after he discovers his illness which cut-off his profession as a chef. His rehabilitation methods later on developed the titanium-infused tape and other products such as bracelets, necklaces and apparels which can maintain our body’s balanced energy flow and blood circulation.
Anyway, I was awarded several Phiten Products such as Phiten E-water (to relax the muscles and nerves and improve blood circulation), Rakuwa S Cross Type Necklace (helps relieve tense shoulders and fatigue in the upper body), Phiten Power Tape Disks (relieves pain, stiffness or discomfort) and Rakuwa S Cross Type Bracelet (relaxes nerves and muscles and improve the flow of energy and blood circulation).
We were told that the contest will begin on that same day that we received the Phiten products, so I excitedly wore the Phiten’s Neclace and Bracelet. Honestly, I was hesitant to wear them at that instant but guess what? I felt like a celebrity and a “fashionista” after I wore them (actually, I’m still wearing it until now).
The design of the necklace and the bracelet are fashionable that I consider myself as hot as David Hasselhoff or as gorgeous as Josh Beckett of Red Sox (both are endorsers of Phiten). Assuming?! Nah, just dreaming, so indulge me please?
- May 14 – after the event, which ended at around 8:00 in the evening, my wife and I, together with our friends, Ria and Jen, were not ready to end the day yet so we decided to stroll inside the Robinsons Galeria. The walking part seemed endless.
- May 15 – Wedding Anniversary! Who cares about our anniversary?! But hey! It’s my blog so please bear with me (lol).
- just went to market, went home and cooked Bicol Express (my specialty) for my wife, but of course, we ate together and…lights out! You don’t want to know what happened next (^_^), but believe me, it’s something strenuous (lol)
Next date please…
- May 16 – drove from Rizal to ABS CBN to cover the ANC’s Kinse 15, you can read my post about the event here: http://www.yipeemedia.com/2011/05/anc-launches-kinse-human-rights-film-series/1351.
- after the event, we bought some groceries, so as usual, I became my wife’s sort of body guard and personal “alalay” as I carried the groceries while we roamed around “here and there”. Again, walking was endless and not just that, I still have to drive home.
- May 17 – drove to Calatagan, Batangas for some adventure. I decided to try wakeboarding. Obviously, I’m not into sports so don’t be surprised if I say that it’s only my second time, as I’m thinking of the agony that I will experience afterwards due to aching muscles, just like what I have experienced during my first time. Luckily, I have the E water massage lotion and titanium tape/power tape disk, which relaxed my muscles and nerves, and allowed me to drive home from Batangas to Rizal. Now, I’m planning to try wakeboarding again next week.
*One other thing I noticed is that this time around, I was able to balance myself on the board easily. If you have already tried wakeboarding then you’ll know what I mean. Balancing on the board while a gigantic force is pulling your whole body wasn’t an easy task. I even told myself to quit the first time I tried it, but for the sake of ‘grinding’ my Phiten, I tried it once more.. and it felt much more different towards my balancing this time!
- May 18 – Nothing special about this day. Just spent time with my wife… and my computer, too! Wrote some articles for my blogs and grabbed some online opps. Not that strenuous but spending time with my computer causes me back, wrist and shoulder pains. It was just another yet ‘The Lazy Song’ day. Just glad that I wear Phiten Necklace and Bracelet always even on this “lazy” day, they seemed to be really effective in relaxing my muscles and relieving stress.
- May 19 - Watched the premiere night of Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides.
- May 20 – End of Week 1. Just spent quality time with my wife…and my computer (again!).
- May 21 – Covered one of the most prestigious beauty pageants in the country, the Miss Philippines Earth 2011, at the Thunderbird Resort. I’ve blogged about the event here: http://www.yipeemedia.com/2011/05/the-top-10-miss-philippines-earth-2011-unveiled/1424
- May 22 – Nothing spectacular happened. Again, spent quality time with my wife…and my computer (as usual).
- May 23 – No events to attend to so I decided to grab my bike and wander around the village. Normally, I don’t do this because after spending time with my computer (updating my blogs) and my wife (again, you don’t want to know what has transpired between us…lol), I am feeling so exhausted that I have no ample time to “bike around”.
- May 24 – 27 – To break the monotony of telling you that I just spent my time with my wife and my computer during these times (ooooppss…I did it again! Sorry), I’ll just… well, stop typing on this timeline.
Week 3 (final week)
- May 28 – Drove going to Cubao for the Access the Axis of the English Accent Free Workshop, my wife blogged about it here: http://www.pinayads.com/2011/06/improving-my-communication-skills-through-maros-training-and-consultancy-services-mtacs/. The workshop lasted for around more than four hours (1:00pm – 5:30PM).
Note: I was nowhere to be found in the photos during this event because…I’m the “poor” photographer, aside from being the “honorary” driver.
After the workshop, we’re up to another event, so we rushed to the KWC Pinoy Bloggers’ Karaoke Night. Guess what?! I joined the contest and was just lucky to won as the first runner up of the Karaoke singing contest. My wife is too proud of me (I presume…) that she blogged about my winning here: http://www.pinayads.com/2011/06/be-the-first-filipino-karaoke-champion-of-the-world-join-kwc/
The event ended around 10pm but wait! Our day did not just end there. We still managed to celebrate my aunt’s birthday at the Newport and went home at 4:00 in the morning then called it a day.
- May 29 – After the stressful but fun day yesterday, I decided to spend the day at home. I just rested for a while, and then cleaned the house and the car.
- May 30-31 – Another relaxing and “lazy” days. No mentioning of… to break the monotony (remember?!)
**The following days were the point where I really felt the Phiten’s effectiveness. I felt that my energy boosted all the way from the top. Take note that I didn’t take any energy drinks or something of some sort (which I normally do before I use Phiten) but I just felt that my muscles are much more relaxed and my mind is more alert compared than before. So no more to energy drink, and yes to Phiten! To be honest, this is the first time that I felt these.
-How are all these things possible?
It is because of Phiten’s patented technology called Phild process — Phild Process is basically the method of incorporating the nano particles of Titanium, Gold and Silver in all the materials used for Phiten products. They make metals, such as Titanium, Gold and Silver, water-soluble in nano-level thus making it possible to be processed into a wide variety of materials like necklaces, bracelets, tapes and more. Wearing Phiten products helps in normalizing our body’s bioelectric current. When this current is stabilized, the muscles relax and blood circulation increases, allowing for easier movement and pain relief.
I also remember Mr. Ronaldo Colmenar, general manager of Sports, Entertainment and Events Management, Inc., Phiten’s exclusive distributor in the Philippines, once cited that “Nano-technology is the breaking down of titanium, silver, and gold minerals to nano particles which are then infused in the materials used to make Phiten products.”
Let me go on…
- June 1 – My wife and I went to Gran Prix to receive the award. Again, I drove from Rizal to Manila. As you know, I won the trip to Boracay courtesy of Gran Prix.
After the awarding, we decided to spend the night in Manila. Actually, we did not sleep (wait! It’s not what you think), we just watched TV and had only two hours of sleep before we checked out.
- June 2 – Although we only had around two hours of sleep, I still felt “alert” to drive from Gran Prix, Manila going to Rizal. Before we reached home, we decided to have our breakfast at SM Taytay, but since the mall was still closed (because that’s very early in the morning), we just waited for a while.
When the mall opened, we got inside (naturally) and look for something to have for breakfast. Then we decided to watch a movie (movies, actually). We first watched Kung Fu Panda 2, then X-Men First Class. I was surprised when I noticed that I did not fell asleep while watching those two most-awaited movies. Not because we did something that others do during “lights out” but I guess maybe because of the Phiten Necklace and Bracelet that I am wearing that keeps me sort of “alive”.
After the movie marathon, we bought some groceries and again, I was the “poor” personal alalay, who turned into an “honorary” driver later.
- June 3 – the 21st and the last day of the Phiten Challenge Contest. You think we decided to rest because we had less than two hours of sleep yesterday? Yeah, we love to but it’s my mother-in-law’s birthday! We can’t just simply ignore it. To make the story short, we celebrated my wife’s mom’s birthday and not just that, we also attended a baby shower party and “Party! Party!” all night. I even gave an intermission number. The party ended in the wee hours of the morning.
Phiten Power Tape Disks or Phiten Titanium Disks are self adhesive nylon patch that can reduce fatigue allowing for quicker recovery.
I had been having back pain for weeks, so I put one patch on the area and the pain is gone. Phiten Titanium Discs relieved the pain and soreness better than anything else I’ve tried. The discs are easy to apply, comfortable and do not interfere with my daily activities. There is no odor, no irritation. It is really amazing.
What I love about Phiten Titanium Disks: They can be applied anywhere and they can be worn during shower or swimming. They are easy to use and they work like magic.
Phiten E-water is designed to relieve pain, improve blood flow and relax the muscles. An amazing product perfect not just for those with active lifestyles, Phiten E-water provides comfort for those aching shoulders, lower back, elbows and knees.
After a day of what seemed like endless walking around the mall, I used Phiten E-water to massage my wife’s aching legs. In less than a minute, her muscle pain was gone. It must be because it is easily absorbed by the skin that’s why the effect is almost instant. I have used this incredible product as well and aside from the amazing benefits that this product offers, I also like the fact that it has a sublte smell and does not feel sticky at all. It has also helped moisturize my otherwise dry skin.
Aching shoulders, legs and lower back – a constant problem that both my wife and I face almost regularly since we spend long hours in front of the computer because of work. But now we know that relief is just a massage away with Phiten E-water.
What I love about Phiten E-water: It relaxes the muscles and nerves. It also improves blood circulation. It has a nice subtle aroma.
Phiten Rakuwa S Cross Type Necklace and Bracelet are manufactured from silicone and incorporates processed titanium, MicroTitan Balls that are formed on strips underneath.
I’m glad to say they work fine on my test as they promise. These products bring relaxation and balance to my body. Before, I would usually encounter pains on my legs, back and knees, but not anymore.
What I love about Phitel Rakuwa S Cross Type Necklace and Bracelet: They are easy to clean, and they do not absorb sweat. Fashionable.
After 21 days of wearing and using Phiten products, I could say that they help me sustain my energy level. I feel more flexible and more energetic. They also help ease my muscle pains.
Whether this is just a mental thing or placebo effect, but PHITEN WORKS FOR ME and that is what matters.
Needless to say, I survived, with flying colors, the 21-day Phiten Challenge Contest. Without the Phiten products that were given to me to try, I wouldn’t think I can last the 3-week challenge. Now, I understand why Phiten is starting to sell like hotcakes in the market today. I, for one, can now attest to Phiten products’ effectiveness. I am a skeptic-turned-phiten-devotee! Believe me, I’m a sort of “lazy” person that I’d rather spend the day in the couch than going out and attending several events in a day, but with Phiten, it’s “no sweat”!
[some photos appeared courtesy of www.pusangkalye.net]